Living@184 is in a great location directly opposite The University of Wolverhampton and has been designed to give you a safe, clean and comfortable living space whilst studying at university.
Accommodation is based around shared living with apartments ranging from three to five beds giving you the opportunity to share with a group of people you already know or the perfect opportunity to meet new friends.
Apartments include shared kitchens with white goods and a flat screen tv in the communal living area. Bedrooms also come furnished with small double sized bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
We understand how important having access to the internet is and you’ll be able to get access to Wi-Fi throughout the building so you’ll have no problem keeping in touch with friends and family and getting online to study. CCTV is in operation 24 hours a day and monitored externally. Access to the building, apartments and bedrooms are operated by a secure coded key card entry system.
Limited Number of Rooms for £70 p/w
(based on a 51 week contract)
– Centrally located – easy access to the University City Campus, the free university shuttle buses to Telford and Walsall Campus’ and to the main train and bus stations.
– Fully furnished apartments
– All inclusive bills* – making budgeting super easy!
– Fast and reliable Wifi – keeping you connected!
– Out of hours Emergency contact number just in case!
– Onsite CCTV – giving you peace of mind.
– We are deaf friendly
– No deposit – saving you money upfront when booking.
– Keyless entry – for added security and peace of mind
– Onsite laundry and bike storage area
– We welcome both single and group bookings.
*Not including TV licence.